SOURCE ARTICLE: PHYSICIANS FOR SAFE TECHNOLOGY
The first reported injury of 5G in a news report comes from Switzerland, where 5G has been launched in 102 locations. The weekly French-language Swiss magazine L’Illustré interviewed people living in Geneva after the 5G rollout with alarming details of illness. In their article, With 5G, We Feel Like Guinea Pigs, posted July 18, 2019, they report neighbors met to discuss their many common symptoms and many unanswered questions.
5G: Its Legal but Not Safe
As soon as the antennas were installed, several residents and entire families in the heart of Geneva reported similar unusual symptoms of loud ringing in the ear, intense headaches, unbearable earaches, insomnia, chest pain, fatigue and not feeling well in the house. 29-year-old Geneva resident, Johan Perruchoud, called up Swisscom and was told that indeed the 5G cell towers were activated on the same day he began to feel the symptoms. When others called Swisscom they were told everything is legal and within guidelines.
Swiss Physician Denounces 5G and Calls for a 5G Moratorium
Dr. Bertrand Buchs, who has also called for a 5G moratorium, states he has seen more and more patients with similar symptoms. He notes, “In this case, our authorities are going against common sense … we risk experiencing a catastrophe in a few years… no serious study exists yet, which is not surprising when we know that this technology was developed in China, then to the United States. In Switzerland, we could open a line for people who feel bad, listen to these complaints and examine them. Our country has the means and the skills. The debate must be launched because the story is not about to end.”
Swisscom: Millions of Fast Connections
Swisscom states, “5G will create new opportunities for residential customers and businesses across Switzerland. 5G is the new mobile communication standard for digitisation, enabling the extremely fast connection of millions of devices, things and people.” Will those millions of fast connection enable communication, or instead disable people from communicating due to illness?
Dear Diary: Loud Humming, Lots of Pain, Nausea, No Sleep
These stories parallel that of Anne Mills, author of “All EMF’d Up”, who suffered wireless radiation poisoning in Germany when her husband was stationed there for work. She wrote a diary with identical symptoms of those in Geneva. As noted in the Swiss magazine L’Illustré article, her concerns, like those in Geneva, were dismissed. She consulted with German physician, Dr Horst Eger, to confirm her symptoms were that of microwave illness seen in military radar personnel and those working on microwave towers. All EMFd Up (Electromagnetic Fields): My Journey Through Wireless Radiation Poisoning and How You Can Protect Yourself. (2019)Anne Mills
“Mystery Illness” In Cuban and Chinese Diplomats is Microwave Poisoning
The New York Times and CBS reported unexplained symptoms in diplomats living in China and Cuba in 2017 and 2018. The source was found to be microwave radiation. UC San Diego Professor of Medicine, Dr. Beatrice Golomb, published an article in Neural Computation in September 2018, discussing the symptoms of the diplomats living abroad. The symptoms that diplomats and their families experienced, i.e. sleep problems, headaches, strange auditory sounds, anxiety and dizziness were similar to those with microwave illness reported in military studies from pulsed microwave radiation. See Cuban Diplomats Likely Hit by Microwave Weapons.
Many Others Suffer Microwave Illness/Electrosensitivity
It is reported that 3% to 30% of the population have symptoms similar to Microwave illness or electrosensitivity, depending on the country and if mild to severe symptoms are reported.
Dr. Scott Eberle describes how a physician learned about his own electrosensitivity published originally in 2014 in the Sonoma Medicine and later reprinted in the Santa Clara County/Monterey County Medical Association Bulletin. You can read Dr. Scott Eberle’s What’s the Diagnosis, Doctor? He has also written “An Underworld Journey: Learning to Cope with Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity.” Dr. Scott Eberle. Ecopyschology.9(2):106-111, June 2017. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/317923126_An_Underworld_Journey_Learning_to_Cope_with_Electromagnetic_Hypersensitivity
Writer Alison Main has documented her experience in developing electrosensitivity and her frustration at being more isolated from other people and wireless technology she would like to use. Electro-Sensitivity: When the Modern World Hurts
- PST 5G Scientific Literature: https://mdsafetech.org/5g-telecommunications-science/
- PST Electrosensitivity Stories. https://mdsafetech.org/electrosensitivity-stories/
- PST Electrosensitivty Science. https://mdsafetech.org/science/es-science/
- PST Review of Electrosensitivity:
- PST Scientific Literature on Cellular and Biological Mechanisms of Wireless Radiofrequency Radiation. https://mdsafetech.org/cellular-mechanisms-oxidation/
News and Research Articles
- “With 5G, We Feel Like Guinea Pigs” or “Avec la 5G, nous nous sentons comme des cobayes”.Translated easily into English with google translator. https://www.illustre.ch/magazine/5g-sentons-cobayes?utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1kXKK1yWBDKoaZRVOQB7gRvC8o-1a3GyVbQHJPyPkAzzpl73iKYtaiA6Q
- Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of U.S. Embassy Workers. Doctors and scientists say microwave strikes may have caused sonic delusions and very real brain damage among embassy staff and family members. Sept 1, 2018.William J. Broad. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html?action=click&module=Well&pgtype=Homepage§ion=Health
- Diplomats in China report similar brain injuries as Americans in Cuba in 2016 and 2017,25 Americans in the U.S. embassy in Cuba suffered serious, unexplained brain injuries. Now, at least 15 American officials in China are reporting similar symptoms. 60 Minutes reports. March 15, 2019. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/diplomats-in-china-report-similar-brain-injuries-as-americans-in-cuba-60-minutes/
- Researcher links diplomats’ mystery illness to radiofrequency/microwave radiation. Eureka alert. August 29, 2018. American Academy for the Advancement of Science. https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-08/uoc–rld082918.php
- Diplomats’ Mystery Illness and Pulsed Radiofrequency/ Microwave Radiation. Golomb BA. Neural Computation. 2018 Sep 5:1-104. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30183509
- EUROPAEM EMF Guideline 2016 for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of EMF-related health problems and illnesses gives an “overview of the current knowledge regarding EMF-related health risks and provides recommendations for the diagnosis, treatment and accessibility measures of EHS to improve and restore individual health outcomes as well as for the development of strategies for preventionor https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/reveh.ahead-of-print/reveh-2016-0011/reveh-2016-0011.xml?format=INTor EMF Guidelines
- ‘Are community concerns over the 5G network rollout based on unfounded anxiety or valid evidence?’ Guest Blog from Dr. Don Maisch, Australia. Between a Rock and a Hard place. April 25, 2019. https://betweenrockandhardplace.wordpress.com/2019/04/25/guest-blog-from-dr-don-maisch-australia-are-community-concerns-over-the-5g-network-rollout-based-on-unfounded-anxiety-or-valid-evidence/
- The Prevalence of People With Restricted Access to Work in Man-Made Electromagnetic Environments. Bevington M. Journal of Environment and Health Science. January 18, 2019. https://www.ommegaonline.org/article-details/The-Prevalence-of-People-With-Restricted-Access-to-Work-in-Man-Made-Electromagnetic-Environments/2402
- Prevalence of self-reported hypersensitivity to electric or magnetic fields in a population-based questionnaire survey. Hillert L et al. Scand J Work Environ Health. 2002 Feb;28(1):33-41. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11871850
- Changes of Clinically Important Neurotransmitters Under the Influence of Modulated RF Fields- A Long-term Study Under Real-life Conditions. (2011) Buchner K and Eger H. https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095891.pdf
- Research articles by Dr. Horst Eger. https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/2014064959_Horst_Eger