Considering high electromagnetic and microwave pollution (and the fact that we use more and more electric and electronic devices every day), there is a special concern for expecting mothers and the influence EMF’s have on foetuses and DNA damage.
Studies show possible connection between EMF radiation and miscarriages, birth defects, autism in newborn babies, attention deficit disorder, neurological dysfunction, hyperactivity, learning disorders, childhood asthma etc.
Physicians for Safe Technology, January 2018 – New Study on the Risk of Miscarriage and Electromagnetic Radiation https://mdsafetech.org/2018/01/07/new-study-on-the-risk-of-miscarriage-and-magnetic-radiation/
Newest studies have even discovered heavy EMF exposure during pregnancy can possibly cause DNA mutation, both in males (sperm DNA damage) and females (foetus DNA damage, especially during early embryonic development).
The Baby Safe Project – launched by physicians, scientists and educators to help inform women of the risks that wireless radiation poses and ways to limit exposure
We advise the following:
- Limit mobile/smart phone and wireless gadget use and keep away from body and abdomen
- Replace wifi, cordless phones, and wireless baby monitors with safer wired alternatives (see radiation from wireless baby monitors)
- Keep a distance from wifi routers and smart devices
- Keep mobile and wireless gadgets away from body even when not in use (eg out of pockets or bra). Put on airplane mode when carrying
- Don’t put a mobile/smart phone in a baby backpack, in a bag, or on a pram cover near baby’s head
- Don’t use mobile phones or wireless gadgets in a vehicle, especially with baby or children on board (signal strength from phone in a metal enclosure is much stronger and emits more radiation)
- Examine EMF levels in sleeping areas for mother and baby and ensure they are safe
Advice on Preconception Healthcare: Autism and Electromagnetic Radiation, Dr Dietrich Klinghardt click here
The Emerging Link between Wireless and Autism Read here