Source Article : Environmental Health Trust
The Governor of Alabama has issued a 2020 Proclamation on Electromagnetic Sensitivity
“Whereas, people of all ages in Alabama and throughout the world have developed the illness of Electromagnetic Sensitivity (EMS) aka Electrical Sensitivity or Microwave Sickness as a result of global electromagnetic pollution;”
In the USA Proclamations passed over the years include
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming: A Proclamation of Cell Phone Awareness (Proclamation)
- Governor of Colorado Proclamation on Electrical Hypersensitivity (2009)
- Governor of Connecticut issued a Proclamation on Electrical Hypersensitivity.
- Broward County, Florida; The Mayor issued a Proclamation on Electrical Hypersensitivity (2009)
- Maine, Portland Mayor Mavodenes, Jr. declared October “Cell Phone Awareness Month” 2011 and Proclamation
- Pembroke Pines Florida Proclamation and Resolution on Wireless.
2020 Proclamation on Electromagnetic Sensitivity
By the Governor of Alabama
May 2020 Electromagnetic Sensitivity Month
Whereas, people of all ages in Alabama and throughout the world have developed the illness of Electromagnetic Sensitivity (EMS) aka Electrical Sensitivity or Microwave Sickness as a result of global electromagnetic pollution; and
Whereas, Electromagnetic Sensitivity is a painful chronic illness of hypersensitive reactions to electromagnetic radiations for which there is no known cure; and
Whereas, the symptoms of EMS include, dermal changes, acute numbness and tingling, dermatitis, flushing, nausea, stress, visual disturbances, severe neurological, respiratory, speech problems, chronic sleep disturbances and sleep deprivation, and numerous other physiological symptoms; and
Whereas, Electromagnetic Sensitivity is recognized by the Americans with Disabilities Act, the US Access Board and numerous commissions; and
Whereas, this illness may be preventable through the reduction or avoidance of electromagnetic radiations, in both indoor and outdoor environments and by conducting further scientific research;
NOW, THEREFORE, I Kay Ivey, Governor of Alabama, do hereby proclaim May 2020, as Electromagnetic Sensitivity Month in the State of Alabama
Read more about the science and policy of electromagnetic sensitivity HERE.
Original Article https://ehtrust.org/alabama-proclamation-electromagnetic-sensitivity