Holland – Administrative judge acknowledges increased health risks to wireless technology well below exposure limits.
Message from Wilma de Jong: 24 Dec 2020
With great gratitude I address you the day before Christmas with great news! The administrative judge declared my appeal well-founded  . On the basis of my notice of appeal  and the hearing of October 20, 2020  , the court classified me as an interested party and ruled that increased health risks, when installing an antenna mast approximately 650 meters from my home, cannot be excluded.
This means we can speak of a huge breakthrough since more than two decades ago citizens started asking the courts for attention for the health risks of antenna installations. In other words, the administrative judge has given us citizens back our voice in the radiation debate. A “Christmas present” that I didn’t want to keep from you the day before Christmas.
What does this ruling of the administrative judge mean?
If the law that speaks of this verdict is victorious, this verdict will have a huge impact. This statement means in any case that:
Municipalities must consider the health interests of citizens who are sensitive to radiation in their local antenna policy.
“The health interests of local residents who are sensitive to radiation must also be included in the weighing of interests to be made by the respondent.”
(ECLI ruling: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6702  , claim 8, with reference (in consideration 4.2.) To the decision on my appeal: ECLI: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6699  , consideration 4.4.)
The (false) safety claim for exposure limits ICNIRP has been removed.
“In the opinion of the court, considering all arguments, with reference to scientific literature, it cannot be ruled out that even at a field strength lower than 1 V / m, and therefore also in the plaintiff’s case, there will be increased health risks. ”
(ECLI verdict: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6699  , consideration 4.4.) As you may know, the ICNIRP exposure limits run up to 61 V / m (volts per meter).
From which it follows that:
The national determination of the ICNIRP limits in the intended ‘Amendment to Frequency Decree 2013 to protect public health against radio frequency fields’  is contrary to this ruling.
Even if a fictitious safety margin of a factor of 50 is used, the ICNIRP limits are well above 1 V / m, while the administrative judge has ruled (see 2.) that increased health risks at a field strength below 1 V / m are not excluded. .
In addition, if the ICNIRP limits are set nationally, the municipalities are denied the opportunity to weigh up and promote the health interests of citizens locally (which is also contrary to the decision of the administrative judge, see 1.). After all, if this amendment decision is adopted, municipalities may not deviate locally from the ICNIRP limits by applying lower exposure limits  , even if the health interests of citizens demand this.
Recommendations Health Council inadequate
Already during the session on 20 October 2020, the administrative judge, on the basis of the recent report of the EMV Committee of the Health Council , came to the conclusion that the Health Council ‘simply does not know’   .
According to the Scientific Council for Government Policy, ignorance indicates ‘uncertain risk problems’ that require precaution  . We also find this point of view repeatedly in EU case law on the precautionary principle.  Although the Health Council suggests that it recommends precaution with regard to EMF, this is not actually the case.
In the first place, the recommendation of the Health Council to continue to take the ICNIRP exposure limits as a starting point, in view of the scientific and social controversy surrounding these limits, is contrary to precaution.  Second, the recommendation to apply the ALARA principle (ALARA is abbreviated from ‘As Low As Reasonably Achievable’) is meaningless, given the extreme height of the field strengths allowed under the ICNIRP limits. As early as 2003, RIVM reported the controversy surrounding this principle, because ALARA can be translated into ‘As Large As Regulators Allow’.  The energetic way in which 5G is currently being rolled out nationally as if there were no risks whatsoever is illustrative of not taking protective measures by the government.
Local and national antenna policy must be overhauled
I cannot yet foresee how the verdict will affect at national level. But I do see, as law and truth winning over power politics and technocracy, that antenna policy must be overhauled both locally and nationally. Violations of integrity, such as the Health Council’s conflict of interest with the ICNIRP and the obfuscation (defactualization) of scientific evidence  , must be brought to light.
I would like to express the wish – also a nice Christmas thought – that the governments and other involved (medical) institutions take not only their legal, but also their moral responsibility as a result of this decision and recognize that there are limits to ignoring or fighting the rights of citizens.
Regardless, I feel great gratitude that my research over the past 4 years and the appeal I was able to write has paid off. I would like to thank everyone who supported me in this.
On Monday December 28 I will be sending a press release to the media. In addition, I will also offer this information, in modified form, in response to the internet consultation (draft regulation) ‘Amendment to Frequency Decree 2013 to protect public health against radiofrequency electromagnetic fields’, so that the government can adjust its decision making accordingly.
I wish you a Merry Christmas. May the light (of consciousness) dissipate the darkness (of ignorance). I would like to continue to make my contribution.
Wilma de Jong
 ECLI verdict: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6699. https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inziendocument?id=ECLI:NL:RBGEL:2020:6699&showbutton=true .
 https://stralingsbewust.info/wp-content/uploads/Beroepschrift-WJ-de-Jong-zaaknummer-ARN-19-2184-WABOA-Rechtbank-Arnhem.pdf . For ‘Further explanation and substantiation: https://stralingsbewust.info/wp-content/uploads/Nadere-toelichting-en-onderbouwing-WJ-de-Jong-ARN-19-2184-WABAO-Rechtbank-Arnhem.pdf .
 https://stralingsbewust.info/2020/10/27/verslag-van-beroep-wilma-de-jong-bij-de-bestuurswacht-in-arnhem/ .
 ECLI verdict: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6702. https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inziendocument?id=ECLI:NL:RBGEL:2020:6702&showbutton=true .
 https://www.internetconsultatie.nl/emvbesluit .
See also: https://stralingsbewust.info/2020/12/18/mona-keijzer-wil-discutabele-icnirp-limieten-landelijk-vastreken-en-gemeenten-buitenspel-stellen/ .
 ‘In Article 1.4. However, the Environmental Act stipulates that the Environmental Act will withdraw if a specific act provides for an exhaustive regulation in the field of the physical living environment. Such an exhaustive regulation is intended with this amendment decision. This means that local authorities such as provinces, municipalities and water boards will not be able to impose deviating or additional regulations with regard to electromagnetic fields under the Environmental Act. ‘ Article 5.2., Draft scheme. Consultation version ‘Decision to amend the Frequency Decree 2013 in connection with the establishment of national rules for the protection of public health against the electromagnetic fields resulting from the use of frequency space’. (See also article 5.1. Draft scheme.)https://www.internetconsultatie.nl/emvbesluit .
 https://www.gezondheidheidsraad.nl/documenten/adviezen/2020/09/02/5g-en-gezondheid .
 See also: https://stralingsbewust.info/2020/10/11/gezondheidheidsraad-versluiert-stralingsrisicos-chter-moet-burgers-stem-terugvragen/ .
 Scientific Council for Government Policy (2008). Uncertain security. Responsibilities around physical safety. Pages 119–120.
 Commission Notice on the Precautionary Principle, Section 6.3.1. Proportionality. https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/NL/TXT/?uri=celex%3A52000DC0001 .
 The Scientific Council for Government Policy writes in its report ‘Uncertain security. Responsibility for physical safety ‘(page 121):
‘ Ambiguous risks arise where scientific or social controversies about risks arise. ‘ Precaution is necessary for ambiguous risks, according to the WRR. Since the ICNIRP limits are controversial, this precaution cannot be based on these limits at the same time.
 RIVM (2003). Dealing with risks soberly. Environment and Nature Plan (MNP). RIVM report 2510701047/2003, page 35.
 See my appeal: https://stralingsbewust.info/wp-content/uploads/Beroepschrift-WJ-de-Jong-zaaknummer-ARN-19-2184-WABOA-Rechtbank-Arnhem.pdf . For ‘Further explanation and substantiation: https://stralingsbewust.info/wp-content/uploads/Nadere-toelichting-en-onderbouwing-WJ-de-Jong-ARN-19-2184-WABAO-Rechtbank-Arnhem.pdf .
Search this website
- CASE REPORT: THE MICROWAVE SYNDROME AFTER INSTALLATION OF 5G EMPHASIZES THE NEED FOR PROTECTION FROM RADIOFREQUENCY RADIATION
- 7th 5G Appeal – The EU’s Illegal Precedence of Economy over Health
- Dr RUSSELL COOPER, BIOLOGICAL MARKERS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC HYPERSENSITIVITY – VIDEO
- Metabolomics analysis of plasma samples of patients with fibromyalgia and electromagnetic sensitivity using GC–MS technique
- WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY IS AN ENVIRONMENTAL STRESSOR REQUIRING NEW UNDERSTANDING AND APPROACHES IN HEALTH CARE
- Call for consensus debate on mobile phone radiation and health: Are current safety guidelines sufficient to protect everyone’s health? – Dariusz Leszczynski
- Neurosurgeon on Cell Phones, Wireless, Cancer and Health Effects, Dr. Hillell Baldwin – 2022 Lecture – Video
- THE DARK SIDE OF SOLAR – JEROMY JOHNSON, EMF ANALYSIS
- LETTER TO THE COP 27 – CELL PHONE TASK FORCE
- Appeal Court Award to Worker who Developed Acoustic Neuroma from Mobile Phone Use – Turin, Italy
- THE LACK OF INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL HEALTH POLICIES TO PROTECT PERSONS WITH SELF-DECLARED ELECTROMAGNETIC HYPERSENSITIVITY – Prof DARIUSZ LESZCYNSKI
- Cell Phones & Brain Cancer: Risks and Reality – Interview with Ellie Marks
- NEW PAPER : CARCINOGENESIS FROM CHRONIC EXPOSURE TO RADIO-FREQUENCY RADIATION – JAMES C LIN
- 14 Flawed Assumptions by FCC/ICNIRP on Radiofrequency Radiation Limits – Video – Magda Havas
- Scientific evidence invalidates health assumptions underlying the FCC and ICNIRP exposure limit determinations for radiofrequency radiation: implications for 5G
- THE EUROPEAN UNION PRIORITISES ECONOMICS OVER HEALTH IN THE ROLLOUT OF RADIO FREQUENCY TECHNOLOGIES
- Increase in LED lighting ‘risks harming human and animal health’ – New Research
- PROFESSIONAL PILOT MAGAZINE – 5G AND ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
- Headache in the Car
- Video : War-Gaming for Profit – Mobile Radiation, Cancer Risk and Industry Lobbying
- THE ODIOUS SMELL OF TRUTH. CORRUPTION OF THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE CONTINUES – MICROWAVE NEWS
- Press Release from PHIRE UK – Child with EHS Ruling
- UK – TRIBUNAL REQUIRES COUNCIL TO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL PROVISION FOR STUDENT WHO IS AFFECTED BY WIFI
- ART Honours Dr. Joel Moskowitz with Leadership Award for Outstanding Contributions to Public Health
- ELECTROSENSITIVITY: AS EXPERIENCED BY AN ELECTROSENSITIVE PERSON AND ASSESSED BY SCIENTISTS – Prof Franz Adlkofer (2016)
- In Memory of Professor Franz Adlkofer who died in June 2022
- USA – CHD Urges FCC to End Discrimination Against People Disabled by Electromagnetic Sensitivity
- Video : Invisible Poisoning — Wireless Radiation + Advocacy with Cece Doucette MA for Safe Technology Team
- GERMAN COURT FINDS PROPERTY OWNERS CAN BE LIABLE FOR HEALTH IMPACTS OF BASE STATIONS ON THEIR PROPERTIES
- ELETTRA – ITALIAN SHORT FILM ABOUT EHS (with English Subtitles)
- Additional argument in support of precautionary policy for overhead power lines – Health Council of the Netherlands
- EFFECTS OF EXPOSURE TO ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS – 30 YEARS OF RESEARCH : DR HENRY LAI
- Paper: Self-referencing authorships behind the ICNIRP 2020 radiation protection guidelines
- WORLD EHS AWARENESS DAY 2022
- INTERVIEW WITH YOUNG EHS SUFFERER – USA
- Press Release – 59 year old social worker wins ‘early ill health retirement’ for disabling ‘Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) UK
- ‘PHONEGATE’ BOOK – ENGLISH VERSION RELEASED 2nd JUNE
- An Bord Pleanála deputy chair overruled inspectors in vast majority of mast applications
- FRENCH COURT ORDERS 4G ANTENNA SWITCH-OFF OVER COW HEALTH CONCERN
- UK LEGAL ACTION AGAINST 5G – Court of Appeal Grants Permission for Judicial Review
- EU review on carcinogenic and reproductive health risks
- A critical analysis of the MOBI-Kids study of wireless phone use in childhood and adolescence and brain tumor risk
- NEW INSIGHTS INTO LINKS BETWEEN EMFS, CALCIUM AND ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
- SAVE OUR LANDLINES – PLANS TO REMOVE TRADITIONAL LANDLINES – SEND OBJECTION TO COMREG BY 11th MAY 2022
- 2012 – EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT DECLARATION ON THE RECOGNITION OF MULTIPLE CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY AND ELECTROHYPERSENSITIVITY
- Insights on Wireless Radiation from a Physicist – Dr Leendert Vriens
- EHS STUDY – CALLING FOR VOLUNTEERS
- FREQUENCIES USED IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS An Integrated Radiobiological Assessment – Prof Yuri G Girigoriev 1925 – 2021
- EXTENDED TO 8TH APRIL – PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON IRELAND’S DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY STRATEGY
- SUBMISSION RE PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON THE DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY STRATEGY
- Magnetic Fields from Electric Blankets and Powerlines Linked to Increased Risk of Childhood Leukemia
- PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE THE EUROPEAN CITIZENS’ INITIATIVE TO STOP 5G
- Electromagnetic hypersensitivity close to mobile phone base stations – a case study in Stockholm, Sweden
- HAVE YOUR SAY – PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON IRELAND’S DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY STRATEGY – 5G ETC
- CITIZENS UNITE TO CHANGE EU RULES FOR 5G
- HAVANA SYNDROME IS LIKELY REAL, FEDS ADMIT – USA
- CANARY IN A GOLD MINE
- TOXIC TOWERS?
- ‘SMART OCEANS’ AND THE ‘INTERNET OF UNDERWATER THINGS’
- 441,449 LOW EARTH ORBIT SATELLITES – OPERATING, APPROVED AND PROPOSED
- Report: 5G IS NOT SO GREEN AND COULD INCREASE ENERGY USAGE – UNIVERSITY OF SUSSEX REPORT
- Pusan National University, Korea, scientists reveal links between sperm quality and cell phone use
- WHY DID JAMA ONCOLOGY PUBLISH A PAPER WRITTEN BY A TELECOM INDUSTRY SPOKESPERSON?
- Airlines Cancel Some Flights Ahead of U.S. 5G Wireless Launch
- WIRELESS INDUSTRY SPOKESPERSON – DAVID ROBERT GRIMES – ALSO WRITES ARTICLE ON WIRELESS HEALTH FOR TOP ACADEMIC JOURNAL
- Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity – A Challenge for Digitilisation – Opinion of the European Economic & Social Committee
- Nordic Appeal from 11 NGOs – Calling For Better Protection Against Wireless Radiation
- DECEMBER 2021 – SUBMISSION TO IRISH GOVERNMENT ON ICNIRP GUIDELINES
- Diplomat Injured by RF, Sue US Government for Disability Discrimination
- RECENT RESEARCH ON WIRELESS RADIATION & ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS – SAFEREMR –
- Biological Effects of Wireless Technology. International Symposium 2019 – Lectures
- DON’T PUT YOUR CELL PHONE IN YOUR POCKET ANYMORE – PHONEGATE ALERT
- EU Commission Decides to Register New European Citizens’ Initiative
- STAGNATION IN RADIATION PROTECTION – STATMENT FROM KOMPETENZINITIATIVE, GERMANY
- Oct 2021 – Biden Signs Bill Providing Relief to ‘Havana Syndrome’ Victims
- THE HAVANA SYNDROME & MICROWAVE WEAPONS (HEALTH MATTERS) – JAMES C LIN
- Short Film – Italy – “Electra” (true story of a woman electrosensitive)
- EFFECTS OF NON-IONISING ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS ON FLORA AND FAUNA
- USA – 81 Organisations Urge Pennsylvania Supreme Court to Reject Smart Meters Mandate
- NEW DOCUMENTARY ON CELLPHONE RADIATION – ‘SOMETHING IS IN THE AIR’
- USA – Court Demands FCC Reconsider Its Wireless Safety Standards
- 5G IS TESTING THE LIMIT OF TRUST … IN ICNIRP
- Growing Up Healthy in a Digital World
- ‘HAVANA SYNDROME’ AND THE MYSTERY OF THE MICROWAVES – BBC
- 5G’s Threats to Wildlife. A Letter to Greta Thunberg: Is 5G an Experiment on Life?
- Is Wireless Technology an Environmental Health Risk? – Society of Environmental Journalists Article
- [Press Release] FDA CONFIRMS HEALTH RISK OF INTERFERENCE BETWEEN CELL PHONES AND CARDIAC IMPLANTS
- The sorry story of cell phone radiation exposure — how did we get here? Parts I & II – Paul Ben Ishai – The Times of Israel
- HISTORIC VICTORY IN US – Federal Court Orders FCC to Explain Why It Ignored Scientific Evidence Showing Harm from Wireless Radiation
- Human Rights Scandal in Switzerland / Schweiz and Worldwide – by Réza Ganjavi, MBA
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENTARY RESEARCH – HEALTH IMPACT OF 5G – CARCINOGENIC AND REPRODUCTIVE/DEVELOPMENT HAZARDS
- ECO-EYE RTE 1 – DISINFORMATION ON MAN-MADE RADIATION RISKS
- Vienna Is the New Havana Syndrome Hot Spot
- The Critical Importance of Molecular Biomarkers and Imaging in the Study of Electrohypersensitivity. A Scientific Consensus International Report
- Electric Car – $10 Million Nissan LEAF Electromagnetic Radiation Injury Lawsuit Filed in Georgia
- Exposure to extremely low-frequency magnetic fields and childhood cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Documentary : An Invisible Threat: The Possible Link Between Microwave Technology and Health 2014
- Study – Electromagnetic Field Exposure in Kindergarten Children: Responsive Health Risk Concern
- Today is World Electrosensitivity Day – 16th June
- World Electrosensitivity Day : 16th June 2021
- CLIMATE CONVERSATION – CLIMATE ACTION PLAN – MAY 2021 – PUBLIC CONSULTATION
- GREENLINK INTERCONNECTOR BETWEEN WEXFORD AND THE UK – SUBMISSION
- Aspects on the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) 2020 Guidelines on Radiofrequency Radiation – Journal of Cancer Science and Clinical Therapeutics
- In Memoriam – Professor Yuri Grigoriev
- In Memory of Con Colbert
- Manmade Electromagnetic Fields and Oxidative Stress—Biological Effects and Consequences for Health
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014