Holland – Administrative judge acknowledges increased health risks to wireless technology well below exposure limits.
Message from Wilma de Jong: 24 Dec 2020
With great gratitude I address you the day before Christmas with great news! The administrative judge declared my appeal well-founded  . On the basis of my notice of appeal  and the hearing of October 20, 2020  , the court classified me as an interested party and ruled that increased health risks, when installing an antenna mast approximately 650 meters from my home, cannot be excluded.
This means we can speak of a huge breakthrough since more than two decades ago citizens started asking the courts for attention for the health risks of antenna installations. In other words, the administrative judge has given us citizens back our voice in the radiation debate. A “Christmas present” that I didn’t want to keep from you the day before Christmas.
What does this ruling of the administrative judge mean?
If the law that speaks of this verdict is victorious, this verdict will have a huge impact. This statement means in any case that:
Municipalities must consider the health interests of citizens who are sensitive to radiation in their local antenna policy.
“The health interests of local residents who are sensitive to radiation must also be included in the weighing of interests to be made by the respondent.”
(ECLI ruling: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6702  , claim 8, with reference (in consideration 4.2.) To the decision on my appeal: ECLI: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6699  , consideration 4.4.)
The (false) safety claim for exposure limits ICNIRP has been removed.
“In the opinion of the court, considering all arguments, with reference to scientific literature, it cannot be ruled out that even at a field strength lower than 1 V / m, and therefore also in the plaintiff’s case, there will be increased health risks. ”
(ECLI verdict: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6699  , consideration 4.4.) As you may know, the ICNIRP exposure limits run up to 61 V / m (volts per meter).
From which it follows that:
The national determination of the ICNIRP limits in the intended ‘Amendment to Frequency Decree 2013 to protect public health against radio frequency fields’  is contrary to this ruling.
Even if a fictitious safety margin of a factor of 50 is used, the ICNIRP limits are well above 1 V / m, while the administrative judge has ruled (see 2.) that increased health risks at a field strength below 1 V / m are not excluded. .
In addition, if the ICNIRP limits are set nationally, the municipalities are denied the opportunity to weigh up and promote the health interests of citizens locally (which is also contrary to the decision of the administrative judge, see 1.). After all, if this amendment decision is adopted, municipalities may not deviate locally from the ICNIRP limits by applying lower exposure limits  , even if the health interests of citizens demand this.
Recommendations Health Council inadequate
Already during the session on 20 October 2020, the administrative judge, on the basis of the recent report of the EMV Committee of the Health Council , came to the conclusion that the Health Council ‘simply does not know’   .
According to the Scientific Council for Government Policy, ignorance indicates ‘uncertain risk problems’ that require precaution  . We also find this point of view repeatedly in EU case law on the precautionary principle.  Although the Health Council suggests that it recommends precaution with regard to EMF, this is not actually the case.
In the first place, the recommendation of the Health Council to continue to take the ICNIRP exposure limits as a starting point, in view of the scientific and social controversy surrounding these limits, is contrary to precaution.  Second, the recommendation to apply the ALARA principle (ALARA is abbreviated from ‘As Low As Reasonably Achievable’) is meaningless, given the extreme height of the field strengths allowed under the ICNIRP limits. As early as 2003, RIVM reported the controversy surrounding this principle, because ALARA can be translated into ‘As Large As Regulators Allow’.  The energetic way in which 5G is currently being rolled out nationally as if there were no risks whatsoever is illustrative of not taking protective measures by the government.
Local and national antenna policy must be overhauled
I cannot yet foresee how the verdict will affect at national level. But I do see, as law and truth winning over power politics and technocracy, that antenna policy must be overhauled both locally and nationally. Violations of integrity, such as the Health Council’s conflict of interest with the ICNIRP and the obfuscation (defactualization) of scientific evidence  , must be brought to light.
I would like to express the wish – also a nice Christmas thought – that the governments and other involved (medical) institutions take not only their legal, but also their moral responsibility as a result of this decision and recognize that there are limits to ignoring or fighting the rights of citizens.
Regardless, I feel great gratitude that my research over the past 4 years and the appeal I was able to write has paid off. I would like to thank everyone who supported me in this.
On Monday December 28 I will be sending a press release to the media. In addition, I will also offer this information, in modified form, in response to the internet consultation (draft regulation) ‘Amendment to Frequency Decree 2013 to protect public health against radiofrequency electromagnetic fields’, so that the government can adjust its decision making accordingly.
I wish you a Merry Christmas. May the light (of consciousness) dissipate the darkness (of ignorance). I would like to continue to make my contribution.
Wilma de Jong
 ECLI verdict: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6699. https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inziendocument?id=ECLI:NL:RBGEL:2020:6699&showbutton=true .
 https://stralingsbewust.info/wp-content/uploads/Beroepschrift-WJ-de-Jong-zaaknummer-ARN-19-2184-WABOA-Rechtbank-Arnhem.pdf . For ‘Further explanation and substantiation: https://stralingsbewust.info/wp-content/uploads/Nadere-toelichting-en-onderbouwing-WJ-de-Jong-ARN-19-2184-WABAO-Rechtbank-Arnhem.pdf .
 https://stralingsbewust.info/2020/10/27/verslag-van-beroep-wilma-de-jong-bij-de-bestuurswacht-in-arnhem/ .
 ECLI verdict: NL: RBGEL: 2020: 6702. https://uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inziendocument?id=ECLI:NL:RBGEL:2020:6702&showbutton=true .
 https://www.internetconsultatie.nl/emvbesluit .
See also: https://stralingsbewust.info/2020/12/18/mona-keijzer-wil-discutabele-icnirp-limieten-landelijk-vastreken-en-gemeenten-buitenspel-stellen/ .
 ‘In Article 1.4. However, the Environmental Act stipulates that the Environmental Act will withdraw if a specific act provides for an exhaustive regulation in the field of the physical living environment. Such an exhaustive regulation is intended with this amendment decision. This means that local authorities such as provinces, municipalities and water boards will not be able to impose deviating or additional regulations with regard to electromagnetic fields under the Environmental Act. ‘ Article 5.2., Draft scheme. Consultation version ‘Decision to amend the Frequency Decree 2013 in connection with the establishment of national rules for the protection of public health against the electromagnetic fields resulting from the use of frequency space’. (See also article 5.1. Draft scheme.)https://www.internetconsultatie.nl/emvbesluit .
 https://www.gezondheidheidsraad.nl/documenten/adviezen/2020/09/02/5g-en-gezondheid .
 See also: https://stralingsbewust.info/2020/10/11/gezondheidheidsraad-versluiert-stralingsrisicos-chter-moet-burgers-stem-terugvragen/ .
 Scientific Council for Government Policy (2008). Uncertain security. Responsibilities around physical safety. Pages 119–120.
 Commission Notice on the Precautionary Principle, Section 6.3.1. Proportionality. https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/NL/TXT/?uri=celex%3A52000DC0001 .
 The Scientific Council for Government Policy writes in its report ‘Uncertain security. Responsibility for physical safety ‘(page 121):
‘ Ambiguous risks arise where scientific or social controversies about risks arise. ‘ Precaution is necessary for ambiguous risks, according to the WRR. Since the ICNIRP limits are controversial, this precaution cannot be based on these limits at the same time.
 RIVM (2003). Dealing with risks soberly. Environment and Nature Plan (MNP). RIVM report 2510701047/2003, page 35.
 See my appeal: https://stralingsbewust.info/wp-content/uploads/Beroepschrift-WJ-de-Jong-zaaknummer-ARN-19-2184-WABOA-Rechtbank-Arnhem.pdf . For ‘Further explanation and substantiation: https://stralingsbewust.info/wp-content/uploads/Nadere-toelichting-en-onderbouwing-WJ-de-Jong-ARN-19-2184-WABAO-Rechtbank-Arnhem.pdf .
Search this website
- Are You Finally Ready to Reduce Harmful EMFs? Free Online Summit with 26 EMF Experts. 30th Sept – 3rd Oct 2021
- USA – 81 Organisations Urge Pennsylvania Supreme Court to Reject Smart Meters Mandate
- TRAILER FOR NEW DOCUMENTARY – ‘SOMETHING IS IN THE AIR’
- USA – Court Demands FCC Reconsider Its Wireless Safety Standards
- 5G IS TESTING THE LIMIT OF TRUST … IN ICNIRP
- Growing Up Healthy in a Digital World
- ‘HAVANA SYNDROME’ AND THE MYSTERY OF THE MICROWAVES – BBC
- 5G’s Threats to Wildlife. A Letter to Greta Thunberg: Is 5G an Experiment on Life?
- Is Wireless Technology an Environmental Health Risk? – Society of Environmental Journalists Article
- [Press Release] FDA CONFIRMS HEALTH RISK OF INTERFERENCE BETWEEN CELL PHONES AND CARDIAC IMPLANTS
- The sorry story of cell phone radiation exposure — how did we get here? Parts I & II – Paul Ben Ishai – The Times of Israel
- HISTORIC VICTORY IN US – Federal Court Orders FCC to Explain Why It Ignored Scientific Evidence Showing Harm from Wireless Radiation
- Human Rights Scandal in Switzerland / Schweiz and Worldwide – by Réza Ganjavi, MBA
- EUROPEAN PARLIAMENTARY RESEARCH – HEALTH IMPACT OF 5G – CARCINOGENIC AND REPRODUCTIVE/DEVELOPMENT HAZARDS
- ECO-EYE RTE 1 – DISINFORMATION ON MAN-MADE RADIATION RISKS
- Vienna Is the New Havana Syndrome Hot Spot
- The Critical Importance of Molecular Biomarkers and Imaging in the Study of Electrohypersensitivity. A Scientific Consensus International Report
- Electric Car – $10 Million Nissan LEAF Electromagnetic Radiation Injury Lawsuit Filed in Georgia
- Exposure to extremely low-frequency magnetic fields and childhood cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Documentary : An Invisible Threat: The Possible Link Between Microwave Technology and Health 2014
- Study – Electromagnetic Field Exposure in Kindergarten Children: Responsive Health Risk Concern
- Today is World Electrosensitivity Day – 16th June
- World Electrosensitivity Day : 16th June 2021
- CLIMATE CONVERSATION – CLIMATE ACTION PLAN – MAY 2021 – PUBLIC CONSULTATION
- GREENLINK INTERCONNECTOR BETWEEN WEXFORD AND THE UK – SUBMISSION
- Aspects on the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) 2020 Guidelines on Radiofrequency Radiation – Journal of Cancer Science and Clinical Therapeutics
- In Memoriam – Professor Yuri Grigoriev
- In Memory of Con Colbert
- Manmade Electromagnetic Fields and Oxidative Stress—Biological Effects and Consequences for Health
- Expert Report by Former U.S. Government Official Concludes High Probability Radio Frequency Radiation Causes Brain Tumors
- INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CALL TO W.H.O. FOR LOWER EMF EXPOSURE LIMITS – PLEASE SIGN PETITION AND SHARE WIDELY
- Is Wi-Fi Sickness a Disability? California Appellate Court Holds That It Is Under FEHA – USA – February 2021
- OPEN RESPONSE TO ECO-EYE EPISODE, ‘RADIATION: THE SILENT KILLER’, RTE – JANUARY 2021
- CYPRUS HOSPITAL REDUCES WIRELESS WIFI AND MOBILE RADIATION EXPOSURE TO PROTECT YOUNG PATIENTS
- 11,000 Pages of Evidence Filed in Landmark Wireless Radiation Case Against the FCC in the US. Hearing – 25th January
- SPECIAL REPORT FROM SWISS EXPERT GROUP – OXIDATIVE STRESS FROM NON-THERMAL WIRELESS EXPOSURE IS LINKED TO NEGATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS, 5G AND HEALTH: WHAT ABOUT THE PRECAUTIONARY PRINCIPLE? – Professor John William Frank
- Is Wireless Technology an Environmental Health Risk? – Society of Environmental Journalists
- HOLLAND – BREAKTHROUGH IN CASE LAW ON RADIATION RISKS
- ARCHIVE OF 4,000 DOCUMENTS REVEALS US GOVT KNEW DECADES AGO ABOUT HEALTH IMPACT OF WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
- Radiation From Wireless Devices May Cause Breast Cancer, New Study Shows
- ILLNESS SUFFERED BY US DIPLOMATS LIKELY CAUSED BY PULSED MICROWAVE RADIATION – NATIONAL ACADEMIES OF SCIENCES REPORT SAY
- Is the Increasing Incidence of Thyroid Cancer in the Nordic Countries Caused by Use of Mobile Phones? – Study
- Submission to The Joint Committee on Disability Matters, Houses of the Oireachtas – November 2020
- Andrew Goldsworthy (Biologist) responds to Eric van Rongen’s (ICNIRP) statements about 5G
- ‘2020 NIR Consensus Statement’ on health effects of Non- Ionising Radiation signed by 3500 doctors. Open for signatures from concerned citizens – PHIRE Medical
- A GEEK RESEARCHES 5G. LETTER TO GRETA THUNBERG: HOW 5G CONTRIBUTES TO CLIMATE CHANGE
- NOV 2020 – NEW STUDY FINDS MOBILE PHONE USE LINKED TO INCREASED RISK OF TUMOUR DEVELOPMENT
- Nov 2020 – New Hampshire State Bombshell Report Documents Scientific Evidence That Questions the Safety of Wireless and 5G Radiation on Health and Environment
- Oct 2020 – PROF OLLE JOHANSSON – LETTER TO W.H.O. & UN OFFICIALS
- Tech News: Amid 5G Concerns, The US And Europe Need Safer Technology For Children
- PROF OLLE JOHANSSON – LETTER TO UK MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT ON EMF AND 5G CONCERNS
- UK Government faces legal challenge over 5G phone masts ‘safety fears’ – Evening Standard
- 5G Global Protest Day – September 26th 2020
- MOBILE PHONE RADIATION MAY BE KILLING INSECTS: GERMAN STUDY
- HOW TO REFUSE A SMART METER
- CHD V. FCC Press Conference USA: Evidentiary Brief Filing – WIRELESS HARM. Please watch and share
- BREAKING NEWS – CHILDREN’S HEALTH DEFENSE PRINCIPAL BRIEF IN LANDMARK CASE AGAINST FCC ON 5G AND WIRELESS HARMS: SUBMITTED!
- Russian Government Recommends Banning Wi-Fi and Cell Phones in Primary Schools
- THE SUICIDAL FEELINGS, SELF-INJURY, AND MOBILE PHONE USE AFTER LIGHTS OUT IN ADOLESCENTS – 2012 Study
- VIRAL INFECTIONS AGGRAVATED BY ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS – Dr. Leendert Vriens
- EU GREEN PARLIAMENT MEMBERS EXPOSE 5G SAFETY AUTHORITY BEING INFLUENCED BY TELECOM INDUSTRY
- PETITION – SAFE INTERNET FOR IRISH SCHOOLS
- Analyses of ICNIRP’s criticism of the National Toxicology Report by Dr Ronald Melnick
- PETITION TO HALT 5G IN IRELAND
- A Review of the Health Risks of Radiofrequency Radiation Employed in 5G Technology and the Implications for UK Policymaking – Prof Tom Butler Ph.D.MSc
- A STATEMENT ON ES-IRELAND BEING CENSORED BY FACEBOOK
- USA – ALABAMA PROCLAMATION ON ELECTROMAGNETIC SENSITIVITY 2020
- Robert F Kennedy Jr Joins EM Radiation Research Trust in Calling Upon UK Prime Minister to Halt 5G Deployment
- BELGIUM – DOCTORS & HEALTH WORKERS CALL FOR CAUTION OVER 5G ROLL-OUT
- LAWSUIT AGAINST THE DUTCH STATE TO STOP 5G
- 5G: UNDERSTANDING HEALTH RISKS – PROF TOM BUTLER, UCC
- THE LIES MUST STOP. DISBAND ICNIRP. Facts Matter, Now More Than Ever – Microwave News
- “CANCER AFTER LAPTOP ON MY LAP”- CALLY’S STORY
- APRIL 2020 – HALLE, AN 8 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DIED FROM A BRAIN TUMOUR
- Petition to Halt 5G in Ireland
- SAFER REMOTE WORKING AND LEARNING – EXPERT ADVICE
- Mobile, broadband suppliers to be given extra radio spectrum – Covid-19
- EMF AND YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM: HOW RADIATION EXPOSURE HARMS YOUR HEALTH
- A SERIOUS HEALTH CRISIS
- Decrease Wireless Radiation Exposure at Home
- ELECTROHYPERSENSITIVITY AS A NEWLY IDENTIFIED AND CHARACTERIZED NEUROLOGIC PATHOLOGICAL DISORDER: HOW TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT AND PREVENT IT
- Recent Research on Wireless Radiation and Electromagnetic Fields
- EVIDENCE FOR EFFECTS ON THE IMMUNE SYSTEM – PROF OLLE JOHANSSON
- ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION DUE TO CELLULAR, WI-FI AND BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGIES: HOW SAFE ARE WE? – STUDY
- March 2020 – DUTCH FOUNDATION TAKES GOVT TO COURT OVER 5G ROLLOUT, CITING HEALTH CONCERNS
- Facing Our Reality – Humanity at a Crossroads. Electromagnetic Factors in Health and the New Risks from 4G/5G Antenna Densification
- THE ENGINEERING APPROACH TO HEALING & PREVENTING ELECTRICAL SENSITIVITY BY JEROMY JOHNSON
- GLOBAL 5G PROTEST – DUBLIN – JANUARY 2020
- USA – HISTORIC LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE FCC ON CELL PHONE & WIRELESS HEALTH EFFECTS
- PRESS OMBUDSMAN UPHOLDS PROFESSOR TOM BUTLER’S COMPLAINT ON IRISH TIMES ARTICLE ON 5G
- HEALTH EFFECTS OF 5G IN REAL LIFE CONDITIONS: NEWLY PUBLISHED PAPER
- Feb 2020 – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s Children’s Health Defense Submitted Historic Case Against U.S. Government for Wireless Harms
- TURIN COURT VERDICT CONFIRMS HEAD CANCER CAUSED BY MOBILE PHONE – SUMMARY
- JAN 2020 – LANDOWNERS IN UK WARNED TO BE AWARE OF PHONE MAST RADIATION RISK
- WHY DO FIBER OPTIC INSTALLATIONS INCREASE ELECTRICAL SENSITIVITY?
- Jan 2020 – The Court of Appeal of Turin confirms the link between a head tumour and mobile phone use
- APPEAL BY ASTRONOMERS TO STOP OVER 50,000 5G SATELLITES IN SPACE
- PETITION TO STOP PROPOSED GOVERNMENT BILL WHICH WILL BLOCK ENVIRONMENTAL DEMOCRACY
- 5G & Wifi Concerns & Precautions – An Scéal
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Reversal of Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity by Erica Mallery-Blythe MD – EMF Conference 2019
- THE ASSOCIATION BETWEEN MOBILE PHONES AND THE RISK OF BRAIN CANCER MORTALITY: A 25‐YEAR CROSS‐COUNTRY ANALYSIS
- CHRISTMAS PRESENTS – WHY SMART “TOYS” AND GADGETS ARE UNSAFE FOR CHILDREN
- PROF OLLE JOHANSSON & PROF TOM BUTLER SPEAKING AT GALWAY CONFERENCE, NOVEMBER 2019
- MEP: Commission ‘irresponsible’ on 5G health risks
- Dec 2019 – LOCALS WIN PLANNING ROW OVER TELECOM MAST IN WATERGRASSHILL, CORK
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014